woensdag 24 november 2010

Major League - The Truth Is...

New Jersey based pop-punk group Major League are one of those bands I can listen to all day, and never get tired of. “The Truth Is” is in fact the band’s first lengthy EP, and it really showcases what this band is able to accomplish. My biggest problem with this EP is the fact that a few times through the listen, I found myself thinking about how repetitive some of these tracks can get. You can never deny fun, but a lot of moments throughout sound the same and that makes it very difficult for each and every song to stand out on it’s own. Have fun with it! :D

Genre: Popcore
Download:
MegaUpload, SendSpace
Buy:
iTunes

Tracklist:
01. I Don't Like You, Whatsoever
02. What You Make Of It
03. Take Me
04. Six Ways To Lie
05. Head Up, Kid
06. From States Away
07. The Truth Is...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten