zondag 14 november 2010

I Am Villain - One Night, One Victim



Brisbane pop-punk band I Am Villain was formed during the spring of ‘09. Although the 5 piece have only been together for a short time, their dynamic infusion of pop-punk and melodic hardcore have started to make waves in the music scene. Drawing influences from such bands as Blink-182, Four Year Strong and Set Your Goals, one gets a sense of what to expect. However, they continue to surprise and impress the crowds with their creative spin and energetic live shows.

Genre: Popcore
Download:
Mediafire
Buy: Website 


Tracklist:
01. The Usual Suspects
02. Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn
03. Headless Body In A Topless Bar
04. New Strings For Love Songs
05. Ofelia
06. Weapons Testing Range
07. Take It Now

1 opmerking:

  1. We're happy for you to leave the link up. Actually stoked on the exposure.
    Thanks for all your support, man!

    -I AM VILLAIN

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen